Bug#830997: release.debian.org: Permission to consider dpkg-buildpackage -A bugs as RC
- To: Santiago Vila <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#830997: release.debian.org: Permission to consider dpkg-buildpackage -A bugs as RC
- From: Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 17:01:54 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/09/16 14:50, Santiago Vila wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Sep 2016, Niels Thykier wrote:
>> On Mon, 1 Aug 2016 23:23:14 +0200 (CEST) Santiago Vila <email@example.com>
>>> I've finally raised to "serious" all the known bugs regarding
>>> "dpkg-buildpackage -A" that were still open.
>> AFAICT, this bug is now resolved - closing accordingly. :)
> It is resolved in the sense it was agreed to make this RC,
> but I still expected the release policy to be updated accordingly:
> before closing this report.
I looked at that when I acked this, but I concluded that the policy already
includes arch:all as there really is nothing arch:any specific. My attempts at
mentioning arch:all only made the text too complicated.
I think things are fine as is.