Re: Porter roll call for Debian Stretch

I am an active porter for the following architectures and I intend
to continue this for the lifetime of the Stretchj release (est. end
of 2020):

For mips, mipsel. mips64el I or my team at work
- test (most|all) packages on this architecture
- run a Debian testing or unstable system on port that I use regularly
- refer toolchain issues to our toolchain team at work
- refer kernel issues to our kernel team at work
- triage arch-specific bugs
- refer arch-related bugs to my team at work
- refer triage d-i bugs to my team at work
- test d-i regularly
- fix d-i bugs/issues
- test and supply machines for the buildds

I am a DD.

I believe the port is ready to have -fPIE/-pie enabled by default.

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar