Further perl-related candidates for stable-updates

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 03:29:01PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> The update to Perl in the recent stable point release included a fix
> which broke backward compatibility, leading to issues in the
> libdevel-declare-perl package and, in turn, in other packages using
> Devel::Declare, such as libtrycatch-perl.

Thanks for this. The test rebuilds have now completed. The other
notable issues which could warrant a stable-update were:

- biber 1.9-3+deb8u1 - I was contacted by a user who has experienced
  real world breakage due to this one.
- libcss-dom-perl 0.15-1+deb8u1 - possibly, although this was breakage
  from the *previous* point release

The raw notes are here:

https://gobby.debian.org/export/Teams/Perl/Perl-jessie-QA

Cheers,