texlive-bin not entering testing

Dear Release managers,

I would like to get the TeX Live suite into testing, but it is
still hanging in unstable due to:
	texlive-bin is not yet built on mips (and mipsel) ...
	(missing 2 binaries: libtexluajit-dev, libtexluajit2)

This binary packages are disappearing, they cannot be build
anymore successfully, and I would like to get rid of them.
There are no reverse dependencies.

What are the necessary steps to fix this problem? Request removal
of the package from unstable first?

ANy suggestion or help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks a lot

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert + TeX Live & Debian Developer + http://www.preining.info
GPG: 0x860CDC13    fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13