Music composer for film, games and Tv commercials

Hi

I hope you well

I am Rotem Hecht.  I work as a professional music composer and sound designer, I'm based in Florida these days,
and working with production companies all over the world.

I compose original music for movies, TV commercials, video games, corporate films and more.

My portfolio includes projects performed for Microsoft, Hershey's, Kre-O, Hasbro, Mercedes, Audi, Nickelodeon, Hop! TV Channel and more

I’m capable of delivering high quality products at decent rates and in short period of time.

I would like to offer you my services. Please check my portfolio on my website www.rotemmusic.com

Thank You for your time.

Best Regards ,

Rotem Hecht