Re: {old,}stable-pu uploads for linux

On 2016-03-07 16:34, Ben Hutchings wrote:
We've discussed updates of linux for the next point releases and wheezy
and jessie, and I finally made the uploads at the weekend.  Are you
expecting bug reports from me with a summary of changes, or is that
enough?

Just uploading is fine, thanks. The fact that they haven't been accepted yet is simply due to a lack of tuits, at least on my part.

(I also need to find the tuits to confirm a date for the point releases, which at the rate things are going might be a few weeks time yet.)

Regards,

Adam