Re: [Summary] Request for release team decision on MySQL and MariaDB

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 12:48:23AM +0000, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
Assuming MariaDB is affected by the same issues, I may not be in a
technically better situation if I switched to using that.  (Although, it

But as far as I understand it there is no guarantee that MySQL and MariaDB will stay compatible in the future.

So what are you doing if MySQL is removed and other programs (e.g. cacti) are not working with MariaDB anymore?

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz          E-Mail: stse@fsing.rootsland.net |