Re: notes of the meeting between some members of the release + reproducible builds teams

Hi,

a minor detail I forgot to mention in the meeting…

On Sonntag, 8. November 2015, Holger Levsen wrote:
>   - problem: slow archs, mips+mipsel+armel

once we have shown that cross-builds produce bit by bit identical binaries to
native builds, slow arches could be build faster by cross building them on
powerful hardware…

cheers,
	Holger