Re: xmlgraphics-common status ?

On 2015-09-23 8:30, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
On 2015-09-23 8:06, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
[CC me please]

Hi there,

Does anyone understand the following `excuse`:

https://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=fop

[...]
xmlgraphics-commons is only 0 days old. It must be 5 days old to go in.

If you look more closely at the page, you'll see that the timestamp is
from over a week ago.

It looks like I broke it (in a way that's not generated any error
mails...) when making a small text update. I'll look into it.

Actually, it looks like it was broken by a change to use HTTPS to fetch some files, which just hadn't been deployed until I deployed my unrelated change. I've updated the script that fetches the files so that it can find the certificates and am currently doing a manual run of the cronjob.

Regards,

Adam