Re: monit upload to stable-proposed-updates

On Sat, 2015-09-12 at 11:48 +0300, Sergey Kirpichev wrote:
> I would like to make an upload to stable in order to fix bug
> #796989 (umask bug) in the monit package.
>
> The full patch between this new package version and the version
> 1:5.9-1 currently in Jessie is attached (mostly it's come from
> upstream, tokens.h and y.tab.c are automatically updated with yacc).

There doesn't appear to have been an attachment.

As requested in
https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2015/05/msg00005.html ,
please file a properly user-tagged bug against release.debian.org
(preferably using reportbug). It's all too easy for individual mails to
the list to get lost.

Regards,

Adam