Erroneous auto-removal of libapache-mod-fastcgi

On Tue, Sep 08, 2015 at 04:39:03AM +0000, Debian testing autoremoval watch wrote:
> request-tracker4 4.2.12-1 is marked for autoremoval from testing on 2015-09-26
>
> It (build-)depends on packages with these RC bugs:
> 793189: libapache-mod-fastcgi: FTBFS due to missing libtool

Hello,

A couple of days ago I uploaded an i386 build of the version of
libapache-mod-fastcgi fixing this issue, so I don't think it should be
considered for autoremoval any more - unless I've missed some other
reason? If not, it seems like a bug that these emails are being
sent.

Cheers,
Dominic.