D-I Stretch Alpha 1: block-udeb * for a few days?

Hello release team,

Now that linux is built on all archs, we're able to contemplate a d-i
release. I'm wondering whether enabling all block-udeb entries from the
freeze hints file would be appropriate to make sure that no last moment
update reaches testing while finishing up the Alpha 1 preparation.

On a related note, it might be worth considering aging linux, it's been
in a suitable state for a while, except for the FTBFS on ppc64el. I've
put kernel maintainers in copy accordingly.

Mraw,
KiBi.