libvpx transition

Hi Sebastian,

There's an uncoordinated transition for libvpx in unstable. I suppose you didn't
remember the soname had changed when re-uploading to unstable now that  the
freeze is over. It affects a few of packages and I do wonder whether the rdeps
will build just fine or not. I saw this[1] and shows that a few symbols were
removed, but I don't know if that affects our rdeps.

Can you check if the rdeps are fine, so we can schedule binNMUs if appropriate?

Cheers,
Emilio

[1]
http://upstream-tracker.org/compat_reports/libvpx/1.3.0_to_current/abi_compat_report.html#Medium_Risk_Problems