From: Niels Thykier
Sent: ‎26-‎04-‎2015 03:39
To: Manish Joshi  (TCS)
Cc: debian-release@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Debian 8 Release

On 2015-04-25 17:41, Manish Joshi (TCS) wrote:
> Dear Debian team
>
> Just need to Know when can we have the Debian 8 Stable Release (jessie) binaries available for download.
>

> Thanks & Warm Regards
>
> Manish Joshi
> Manager - Information Technology
>
>[...]

Hi,

At this time we are still producing install media.  The latest report
suggest that this part will take at least another hour (rough/optimistic
estimate).

Please follow https://identi.ca/debian for status updates.

Thanks,
~Niels

DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The opinions expressed are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.