Hints for d-i jessie RC4

Hi people,

here's a single round of unblock/unblock-udeb/urgent hints for the
upcoming d-i upload. It's what we would normally either call RC4 or
final or something like this, but I don't think it makes sense to
announce it separately. Announcing Jessie is way better. ;)

For those on #debian-release, the plan is to have a manual britney run
in a few minutes so that we don't wait some extra hours to have these
packages in testing.

# fix d-i on many arm* platforms (#783019):
unblock oldsys-preseed/3.16
unblock-udeb oldsys-preseed/3.16
urgent oldsys-preseed/3.16

# l10n-only: