Re: Re: Serious issue with release candidate under VMWare

Hello Adam,

I noted my concerns on the bug-report, I thought that counts as "talking to the package maintainers".
As far as I understand debian policy, such fixed wont ever make it into Jessie later (outside of -backports).

Kind Regards,
Norbert Lange