Re: issue with: [SUA 66-1] Updated tzdata version

Hi,

On 2015-02-02 8:27, Joseph Manning wrote:
The announcement of "[SUA 66-1] Updated tzdata version" encouraged us
   to contact you if any issues arose with this upgrade.

   Below, please see what happened when I tried to upgrade 'tzdata'.
[...]
 tzdata-java : Depends: tzdata (= 2014j-0wheezy1) but 2015a-0wheezy1
is to be installed.

Thanks for letting us know.

Someone else also spotted the issue and it should be fixed within the next few hours (it's fixed in the archive itself, but we need to wait for the regular archive maintenance run to finish and then push the fix out to the mirrors).

Regards,

Adam