Re: binNMUs for dpkg-buildflags / -fstack-protector-strong

On Sun, Nov 02, 2014 at 11:53:44PM +0100, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 02, 2014 at 06:19:51PM +0100, Julien Cristau wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 22:36:43 +0200, Moritz Mühlenhoff wrote:
> >
> > Sorry I didn't get to these quickly.  Do you have an updated list and/or
> > package versions?  Otherwise I'll just go ahead with the original list.
>
> I can filter out packages which have been uploaded since then. I'll
> send you the updated list in a few days.

Here's the updated - and compared to the last one - greatly reduced
list, also including three packages using hardening-[wrapper|includes]
not yet built after these also enabled -strong.

A few packages are included which have been an upload to sid, but which
didn't make the cutoff for the freeze. I'm including these to ensure
that the version in testing is rebuilt, even if some of these later
uploads might still be unblocked later:

Cheers,
        Moritz

afuse