pjproject 2.1 => 2.3

Hi,

I'd like to get your permission to update the version of pjproject to
version 2.3 for the purpose of using upstream versions and avoiding
embeded copies.

pjproject (a.k.a pjsip, <http://www.pjsip.org/>) is a multimedia
communication library written in C and has had a reputation of only
allowing static linking.

The version we have in the archive is 2.1.0.0.ast20130823-1. This is was
a fork of the upstream code base that was mainly intended to allow
dynamic linking. It was merged into the upstream code base after the
release of 2.2 and hence 2.3 (release at September) is the first
upstream release that supports dynamic linking.

Note that due to the addition of an extra library (libpjsua2-2), it will
have to fo through NEW.

Reverse dependencies:
* sflphone:
  There is currently a single embedded copy of pjproject in the package
  sflphone. Building it dynamically seems to require very little changes
  and the package does pass initial smoke tests.

  It is currently built with Upstream version 2.2.1. I don't think it is
  a good idea to try to build it with a basterdised 2.1 version (I have
  tried and failed, but I didn't try very hard).

  sflphone 4.9 will be support using system copy of pjproject - they are
  aware of the problem and it's not a change we'll have to support
  forever.

* Asterisk:
  Seems to work well with both the old and the new version.

  The python bindings (if added) would allow running more tests in the
  Asterisk test-suite.

I have not yet uploaded the package. The changes could be found in
branch master-2.3 of the package pjproject:
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-voip/pjproject.git/log/?h=master-2.3

Built packages could be found at
https://people.debian.org/~tzafrir/pj23/

Should I proceed to upload it to Unstable? Are there any changes
required?

tzafrir@debian.org    |                    | friend