Re: Please Allow unifont/1:7.0.06-1 (Unstable) to Migrate to Testing

On 2014-11-01 16:56, Paul Hardy wrote:
> Dear Release Team,

Hi,

> I am the maintainer of GNU Unifont, both upstream
> (http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/unifont) and on Debian.
>
> You've asked that people not email you unblocking requests unless
> necessary.

Rather than emails, please file bugs for unblock requests.  Bugs are
easier to track and can be tagged in the BTS.

> In this case, a release of Unifont that I packaged on 24
> October (unifont/1:7.0.06-1) shows an override problem that might
> prevent its automatic migration into Testing
> (https://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php?dist=unstable&package=unifont).
>
> I request that you let unifont/1:7.0.06-1 migrate in spite of that,
> with the understanding that I will sort the issue out with the FTP
> Masters in the near future.  I filed an override bug for the FTP
> Masters on 24 October to change the priority of unifont-bin, but have
> gotten no reply from them
> (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=766699).
>
> [...]
>
> Thank you,
>

> Paul Hardy

The problem mentioned is not a blocker for migration on its own.  I see
nothing beyond age currently blocking the migration of
unifont/1:7.0.06-1.  At this rate, it should become valid tomorrow night
(UTC).

~Niels