Re: missing Build-Using field serious? wheezy-ignore as well?

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 6:32 AM, Holger Levsen wrote:

> jcristau suggested to just downgrade them, but I seem to recall a consensus
> those shall be serious bugs indeed? (Doesnt the ftp team want those as
> serious?)

gnu-efi appears to be BSD licensed, so it isn't a license violation to
have version miss-matched sources/binaries for it. OTOH, some packages
using it (like elilo) are GPLed so for some packages version
miss-matched sources/binaries could be a license violation.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise