Re: [SRM] netkit-telnet-ssl buffer overflow

On Sun, 2014-07-13 at 21:13 +0100, Ian Beckwith wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 05:10:38PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > Please feel free to go ahead with an upload containing that patch. The
> > package should be versioned as 0.17.24+0.1-23+deb7u1, use "wheezy" as
> > the changelog distribution and be built on a wheezy system or in a
> > suitable chroot.
>
> Thanks. However, I tried building in a fresh pbuilder wheezy chroot,
> and telnet-ssl grew a dependency on libtinfo5.

That's fine, and just a side-effect of changes in ncurses packaging
since the previous netkit-telnet-ssl upload. The armhf and s390x builds
of netkit-telnet-ssl in wheezy already have that dependency, having been
built much later than the other architectures.

Regards,

Adam