a patch for Linux 3.2.0 to improve operation of containers

Hello Everyone.

Yesterday I found a problem with Linux kernel 3.2.60-1+deb7u1 on my
wheezy. I had tried to run systemd in a container spawned with
systemd-nspawne, and succeeded in that, however when I tried to shut
down the container with the poweroff command my host went down. I
suspected it was a problem with systemd so I've reported this problem
[1]. After further investigation I have found the problem is an
incomplete implementation of PID namespace in the 3.2 Linux kernel and I
have reported it too [2]. Ben Hutchings advised me I should ask you if
applying [3] on the stable kernel is justified.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=754184
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=754193
[3] https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=cf3f8921

Kind regards,