Re: Updating tor

Hi,

Peter Palfrader wrote (16 Jun 2014 18:53:13 GMT) :
> I propose to update Tor in stable to the version that is now in jessie.

We've been shipping Tor 0.2.4.x in Tails since last September, back
when it was still a release candidate. This means that this branch of
Tor has been started 6-11k times a day in this environment (i386,
Squeeze-based) for 9 months. No problem so far.

This experience, added to the reasons mentioned by weasel, and to the
fact that I've not seen regressions caused by Tor 0.2.4.x in the few
reverse-deps I'm maintaining in Debian, makes me positive that it's
the way to go for Wheezy.

intrigeri