Please binnmu numpy to support python 3.4

While looking at build failures in raspbian I noticed that numpy could not be imported in python 3.4 ( http://buildd.raspbian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=pandas&arch=armhf&ver=0.13.1-2&stamp=1392881756 ) . I confirmed that this was not a raspbian specific issue by testing on debian armel.

I brought this up in debian-python and was told a binnmu was probablly needed to add support for python3.4. I binnmu'd the package in raspbian and confirmed that doing so fixed the issue. Can you binnmu it in debian as well.