testing migration status of nvidia-graphics-drivers [non-free]

Hi,

I'm a bit confused about the testing migration status of nvidia-graphics-drivers.

The PTS page
http://packages.qa.debian.org/n/nvidia-graphics-drivers.html
lists under 'versions'

  testing 319.82-1

but under 'testing migration'

  17 days old (needed 5 days)
  Valid candidate

for several days already.

And it does not look like it's available in testing, yet:

# apt-cache policy nvidia-driver
nvidia-driver:
  Installed: 319.82-1
  Candidate: 319.82-1
  Version table:
     331.38-2 0
        130 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ experimental/non-free amd64 Packages
 *** 319.82-1 0
        600 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ unstable/non-free amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     319.82-1~bpo70+1 0
        100 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ wheezy-backports/non-free amd64 Packages
     319.76-1 0
        700 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ jessie/non-free amd64 Packages
        700 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ testing/non-free amd64 Packages

319.76 does have armhf binaries, 319.82 does not have these, but I had them removed from unstable early enough to avoid blockage.

Andreas

PS: I pushed 319.82 to wheezy-backports at the moment ddpo and pts were showing me that it had migrated.