Re: MySecureShell 2.0-2 new version

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 11:54:30PM +0100, Pierre Mavro wrote:
> > Please file an unblock request with the source debdiff attached.  We do
> > not have capacity to track mail requests, sorry.

> Please find attached the requested debdiff. Please let me know if
> something is missing.

As Niels said, we want bug reports to be able to track unblock requests.
Individual mails to the mailing list get lost.

However, it seems you asked for an unblock to fix a bug with severity 'minor'.
We are not accepting unblock requests for those changes, so there is no point
in filing the bug.

Cheers,

Ivo