Re: too lax shlibs dependency? (newly added pcre_stack_guard needs >= 1:8.35)

On 2014-11-20 08:51, Arnaud Fontaine wrote:
> Hello,
>
> What about the attached patch?
>
> BTW, while  looking at libpcre3  package, I thought  it would be  a good
> idea to  add a .symbols  file and  here is what  I came up  with (anyone
>

> I don't think that could be considered  for Jessie, but I think it would
> be worth asking anyway?
>
> Cheers,

Hi,

It would quite possibly be a valid change for Jessie.  I see that there
have been some uploads of pcre3 now - one of them possibly including
this change.

Next time please - please - file an unblock request with the proposed
debdiff.  We receive far too much mail to stay on top of review requests
in the mail box.

~Niels