New upstream for ola?

Hi -release,

Yes, I realize that the freeze is upon us, and that therefore this
request is, technically, too late. However, I would like to request to
be allowed to update ola in jessie to a more recent upstream version.

The version in testing currently has a few endianness-related bugs which
have been fixed upstream. I had wanted to do that upload last month, and
I have it mostly prepared, but life intervened, and I didn't manage to
finish it in time.

Since ola is a fairly new package (first upload was last April), it has
no leaf packages yet, and it also isn't in stable yet; so I believe the
risk is fairly low.

If you agree with my above reasoning, I will do an upload no later than
next sunday.

Thanks,

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26