Permission to upload tcl8.6/tk8.6 8.6.3-1

Hi release team!

Yeaterday, the Tcl upstream developers have released the third
correcting release of Tcl/Tk 8.6 (version 8.6.3). And I'd like to
upload it and unblock for jessie very much.

The problem is that the version currently in jessie (8.6.2) appears to
be unfortunately buggy. There were quite a few regressions in it (see
the first lines in the attached diffs). I personally was hit by a few
of them (regressions in handling input/output) and had to switch some
scripts to 8.5.

I'm attaching the diffs for the new packages. They come in pairs:
'relevant' diff is a 'full' without bits for Macosx and MS Windows (to
estimate the changes affecting the binary packages more correctly) .
Also, I removed changed tests and in case of tcl.relevant.diff I
removed unchanged code which was shifted from two existing files to
one new (tclDisassemble.c).

Almost all changes in Tcl are bugfixes. There is one new feature
(added ::tcl::unsupported::bytecode) and one enhancement (command
[string cat] got bytecode optimization).

As for the Tk, the changes are less important, but still one crash and
a few other bugs are fixed.

Please, let the new Tcl/Tk 8.6.3 to jessie.

(By the way, Tcl 8.5.16 did have similar problems, but 8.5.17 has been
released just in time to go to jessie before freeze.)

--
Sergei Golovan