pre-approved changes: Blends metapackages

Hi release team,

I would like to get pre-approval for Blends metapackages.  As in several
previous releases dependencies were regenerated since the package pool
might change due to removal of RC buggy packages and we have also seen
packages slipping into testing in the last possible moment which could
not be included into the auto-generated metapackages.  I for myself feel
responsible (=know that an update is needed somebody else might beat me
beeing faster with an upload) for the following source packages:

     debian-med
     debian-science
     debian-junior
     debian-gis   (sponsored by me)
     debian-games (sponsored by me)

These packages were updated short before the release so no spectacular
changes are to be expected.  I also know that

     debichem

will need a new version of metapackages.

I'm not sure but expect that also

     ezgo

will need an upgrade.  The Debian Edu team has also released the source
package short before the release.  I'm not informed whether they want to
recreate

     debian-edu

metapackages as well.

Kind regards and thanks for your work on the release

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de