bootlogd logging to multiple console devices: patch in Debian 7 (Wheezy)

Dear release team,

On the 24th of August, I uploaded to unstable a fix for #181756 to
unstable. So far, nobody complained about it.

I would like to also fix the Wheezy version of bootlogd, through the
proposed-updates. The proposed patch is here:

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?msg=51;filename=allow-multiple-console-output.patch;att=1;bug=181756

This patch is important for anyone that uses a server and wants to
activate the serial console, while keeping tty0 working. This is also
important when using a Debian image on the cloud: for example, using
OpenStack, by default, it expects that logging to both tty0 and ttyS0,
otherwise either the "nova log" or the interactive physical console
through the web interface is broken (depending which console option you
put in the kernel command line). Note that using console=/dev/console
didn't work for me, only "console=/dev/tty0 console=ttyS0,115200" with
the above bootlogd patch worked.

What is the opinion of the release team? Does it seem reasonable to
include this patch in the next point release of Wheezy?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)