Re: Shinken packages strange state

Hi Thibault,

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 7:40 PM, Thibault Cohen
<thibault.cohen@savoirfairelinux.com> wrote:

> I don't really know if I write to the right persons

No, the right group to contact for removal of source/binary packages
from sid is the ftpteam, not the release team...

> We opened a bug here:
> But we are not sure that is the good place to report this bug

...and opening a RM bug on the BTS is indeed the right thing to do.
Just give ftpmasters some time, or ping them directly if you feel that
they're not responding in a timely manner.

Regards,
Vincent