Libvirt testing migration [was: Increasing the testing migration delay]

Hi,
On Sun, Oct 05, 2014 at 10:27:18AM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> Hi,
>
> tl;dr: see "how to request" further down this mail
>
> As announced[1] we have set a mandatory 10-day delay for packages wishing to
> migrate from unstable to testing.
>
> Only members of the release team can override this, and will do so on
> request for security fixes and other severe issues.
>
> If you have a package currently in unstable with urgency!=low, and it
> hasn't yet migrated, we have preserved its planned migration time so you do
> not need to request an override.

I was hoping to see libvirt 1.2.8 migrate to testing (using the 5 day
delay) since it fixes a CVE and then upload 1.2.9 to unstable (which I
hope to get into Jessie). But 1.2.8 is blocked on systemd due to:

    Not touching package due to block-udeb request by freeze (contact
    debian-release if update is needed)

Are there any plans to unblock systemd anytime soon? If not I'd upload
1.2.9 to sid.
Cheers,
 -- Guido