Re: Your procps upload 1:3.3.10-1

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 04:12:06PM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
>  - procps FTBFS on s390x [1]
The s390x is flaky, sometimes it builds sometimes it doesn't. It's due
to how they (the individual buildds) are setup; they are not consistent.

>  - open-vm-tools on i386 no longer depends on libprocps when rebuilt
>  - open-vm-tools on amd64 FTBFS with procps-related errors [2] when rebuilt.
> It builds fine with libprocps3 in an otherwise up-to-date chroot
I suspect it uses certain library calls it shouldn't that was the
problem last time.

> Please either revert your upload, or fix this mess, before midnight Sunday
> GMT.
Why did it actually get transistioned? I thought it would stay in sid
and not be put into the frozen set of packages.

How do you actually revert an upload? It's out there now isn't it?
Again, I thought there were gates in the freeze period to stop this very
thing.

 - Craig

--
Craig Small (@smallsees)   http://enc.com.au/       csmall at : enc.com.au