Re: [debian-mysql] MySQL in Jessie

Am 27.08.2014 um 12:55 schrieb Bjoern Boschman:
> to sum things up:
>
> * mariadb-5.5 within testing
> * mariadb-10.0 within experimental
> * mysql-5.5 within testing
> * mysql-5.6 within experimental
> * percona-xtradb-cluster-server-5.5 within sid

> As the transition timeframe is quite close we need a decision!
> This decision should be done by the release team agreed together with
> your collegues at ubuntu/canonical as we should definately *not* fork
> this decision!

mysql-5.5's autopkg tests fail (this is a regression), and I didn't see any
action to fix these. Now ignored at least in Ubuntu.

mysql-5.6's autopkg tests always failed, didn't see any action to fix these.

mariadb-5.5, mariadb-10.0, and percona-xtradb-cluster-server-5.5 don't have
autopkg tests enabled at all.

test results for mysql-5.x are ignored during the build for most architectures
(there are some). didn't check for the other packages.