Re: libquazip transition (freemedforms-project package update)

Hi Eric,

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 11:48:00AM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:

> *But* lintian raises four errors due to the use of a minified JS in the
> documentation package. This is a very new issue for me as its detection
> was introduced recently.
>
> E: freemedforms-project source: source-is-missing
> global_resources/doc/freediams/en/html/lib/exe/js.php.t.typo.js
> E: freemedforms-project source: source-is-missing
> global_resources/doc/freediams/fr/html/lib/exe/js.php.t.typo.js
> E: freemedforms-project source: source-is-missing
> global_resources/doc/freemedforms/en/html/lib/exe/js.php.t.typo.js
> E: freemedforms-project source: source-is-missing
> global_resources/doc/freemedforms/fr/html/lib/exe/js.php.t.typo.js
>
> Whatever is, currently, I  can not find the non-minified JS source as it
> is an old and unmaintained theme of dokuwiki.

Ahhh, now I remember the issue.

> Do you think that I can use lintian-overrides to pass through this error?

As I previously said[1]:  No, since it is considered in conflict with
DFSG.  As I said:  I have the impression that these *.js files are not
needed in the binary package anyway.  So why not simply removing them?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2014-August/028550.html

--