RFH - How to split gnutls28 transition into manageable pieces

Hello,

I would like to get as many packages as possible (I am aiming for all)
transitioned from gnutls26 to gnutls28.

However there are 137 source packages build-depending on libgnutls-dev
(26) and 235 binary packages depending on libgnutls26.

Do you (i.e.) the release team have some tools to splitting this into
pieces of manageable size, finding the leaf-packages (without ignoring
binary packages depending on libgnutls-dev).

Any feedback is welcome.

thanks, cu Andreas
so grateful to you.'