Re: Fwd: New upstream releases 8.4.21 and 9.1.13 for stables

Hey Adam,

Adam D. Barratt [2014-04-13 12:31 +0100]:
> On Tue, 2014-04-08 at 08:41 +0200, Martin Pitt wrote:
> [...]
> > Some 10 days ago, new PostgreSQL microreleases were announced:
> > http://www.postgresql.org/about/news/1511/
> > This time there are no security or critical fixes, just the usual lot
> > of "normal" bug fixes.
> >
> > They've been in Debian unstable and apt.postgresql for 10 days now,
> > without any regression reports in Debian, Ubuntu, or the upstream bug
> > list.  They just got verified in the Ubuntu stable release update,
> > too.
>
> Please go ahead; thanks.

Uploaded. In the future, should I just upload them right when I send
the mail, so that you have them in the queue for review already? This
happens every 3 months, and it's really quite the same procedure every
time :-)

Thanks,

Martin