debian-handbook update (was: Re: Upcoming stable point release (7.4))

On Fri, 2014-01-24 at 08:37 +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I was wondering, would you accept a new upstream version of
> debian-handbook into stable ?
>
> The current version documents squeeze and we finished the wheezy
> update late december. The debdiff would be huge but it's just
> a single arch: all package and I would use a version lower than
> unstable (something like <unstable-version>~deb7u1).

Our general approach to such updates in the past has been that having
the version of the package in stable document that release is
preferable, particularly when the changes are principally documentation.

A filtered debdiff showing the changes outside of the documentation
itself would be appreciated for completeness.

Regards,

Adam