Removing Tcl/Tk 8.4 from Debian

Hi, release team!

I would like to ask some advise in what to do else to get Tcl/Tk 8.4
removed from Debian for jessie. The current situation is the
following:

1) There are only 3 packages left in unstable which require tcl8.4 or
tk8.4 for building (all of them do that because the fixed packages
FTBFS on some architectures):
    idzebra 2.0.44-3.1 is fine in jessie and FTBFS for hurd-i386 on
sid. As far as I can see from the build logs, it always FTBFS on
hurd-i386 if its tests are run. All successful builds were without
tests enabled.
    mozart 1.4.0-8.1 removed from testing and FTBFS for quite a few
architectures in sid. The Tcl/Tk related fix hardly can be blamed for
that, see [1].
    mpqc 2.3.1-16 FTBFS for ia64 architecture, but anyway is promoted to jessie.

So, for now, there's no packages in jessie which require tcl8.4 or
tk8.4 as hard dependencies (there are a few soft dependencies and
dependencies with alternatives) except mpqc for ia64.

Is it sufficient to remove tcl8.4 and tk8.4 from jessie? Or may be
even from sid?

Cheers!
--
Sergei Golovan