Re: transitions for GNOME 3.8

Hello!

The with both of the gdl and gjs transitions out of the way, I've started
another one by uploading gtksourceview3.
I've also NMUed gobby-infinote with the needed fix. (And jcristau helped
out with dep-waits which should make sure it gets built against the new
gtksourceview version.)
Both uploads where made with medium urgency to move ahead a bit faster.

Please schedule binNMUs for the remaining packages!

PS. cogl/clutter transition is now in good shape and I'm hoping to start that
this friday if gtksourceview3 is done by then (because of the gnome-sushi
collision).

--
Andreas Henriksson