Uploaded linux (3.10.5-1)

Since linux 3.10.3-1 failed to build on some architectures, I've made
another upload to fix that.  This includes the 2 subsequent stable
updates with various important fixes as noted in the changelog.

There has been a userland compatibility fix to firewire which
unfortunately required an ABI bump.  This effectively fixes the sparc
build failure which was due to an unexpected ABI change.

The stable updates also resulted in slightly smaller kernel images for
armel, which fixes that build failure.

I added a core-modules udeb for hppa which should fix a build failure
there.

There is now an -rt patch series for 3.10, so I also reenabled the rt
featureset using that.

I'm also uploading 3.11~rc4-1~exp1 to experimental for those who want to
live on the edge.  This hasn't had any configuration changes yet, but it
builds and boots on amd64.  Does anyone have time to review and update
the configuration?

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
The two most common things in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.