Re: Upload of fwknop to stable-proposed-updates

On Wed, 2013-08-07 at 16:11 +0200, Franck Joncourt wrote:
> I would like to upload a new release of fwknop to stable-proposed-updates in
> order to fix the following issue :

> The patch has been tested by the bug reported and everything works well.
>
> I have enclosed the debdiff so that you can have a look at the changes.

Thanks; please go ahead with the upload.

For future uploads, in order to make sure that we can track the updates
effectively, please open "pu" bugs against the release.debian.org
pseudo-package; reportbug will automatically set the correct usertags in
this case.

Regards,

Adam