Re: tiff 4.x (libtiff5) transition

It's been a few weeks since my original post about the libtiff
transition, and I haven't heard any responses.  While I appreciate that
this is not at the top of your long list, I would really appreciate some
kind of response if only an indication that you've got it on your list
and will prioritize it when you have a chance.  Mainly I'm interested to
know whether you think my plan is sound and whether you have any idea
when we might be able to move forward.

In the mean time, I'm going to move forward with uploading new versions,
etc., without changing the current packaging scheme since I don't want
to make a change that will make things harder than necessary.  In my
original message, I mentioned the versions that would be part of the
transition, so clearly those versions are going to change now.  I just
don't want anyone to think that I have given up waiting and am going to
push forward.  Thanks.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>