Re: BSP in Cambridge UK

On Wed, Jan 02, 2013 at 09:23:44PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>Hey folks,
>
>Let's have another BSP at my place and get Wheezy ready for
>release. One of the weekends in January sounds like a good option to
>me - please tell us when you can make in the Doodle poll at
>
>  http://www.doodle.com/dkad36grsps8mwun
>
>and I'll pick a date by the end of this coming weekend.

Right, decided - 26th to 27th of January. I've updated the wiki page
at

  http://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2013/01/gb/Cambridge

now. d-d-a mail coming shortly.

"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the
 ability to read or write anything that is longer than one hundred and sixty
 characters."  -- Ignatios Souvatzis