Re: Uploading linux (3.12.5-1)

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 05:27:50 +0000, Ben Hutchings wrote:

> I intend to upload linux version 3.12.5-1 to sid on Tuesday or
> Wednesday.  If there are any important changes that should be included
> (particularly if there are known regressions), please commit them or let
> me know about them.

I actually experienced a regression introduced in 2.12.3 (3.12 was working
fine) when using a USB DVB-T device. I  reported this upstream.
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.stable/73519

It appeared that this patch fixes the regression:
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=0db3fa2741ad8371c21b3a6785416a4afc0cc1d4

--
Frederik Himpe