--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebastian Urbach

-----------------------------------
Religion is a symptom of irrational
belief and groundless hope.
-----------------------------------
Gregory House, M.D.

On 2013-12-16 17:13, Sebastian Urbach wrote:
Dear members if the release-team,
Hi,

I hearby request the removal of the sks package from all Distros /
Platforms. The software does not work out of the box for at least 2
years. There are multiple permission errors after the installation and
obviously nobody is interested in fixing it. It does not matter if its
stable / testing / unstable the errors are always present.
Please remove the package.
-- Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours
Sebastian Urbach
[...]

I am sorry to hear that you do not feel it is working.  To my knowledge,
there are no Release Critical bugs filed against sks; which may suggest
that none of the users of sks have hit this particular bug (or no one
bothered filing it).
 Regardless, I urge you to file a bug against sks with information
about the issue and how to reproduce it.  This way the maintainers are
made aware of the problem.  Once they have solved the problem in
unstable, they can submit a patch for stable and it can be patched there.

Alternatively, if it is believed that it is not possible to patch the
version in stable, we may consider removing it in a point release.

Thanks for your interest,
~Niels