SQLAlchemy updates in stable

Hi guys,

I want to start updating sqlalchemy source package in stable to the
latest point release. Upstream is sane and makes sure 3rd party code
doesn't break by 0.X.Y releases (every bug fix has a test case,
testsuite is huge¹, changelog is very verbose², each 0.X→0.Y update is
described in a migration guide³). Once 0.X+1 is released, 0.X.* versions
get bug fixes mostly, sometimes additional features are also backported
which makes debdiff not small (big enough to not call it "release team
friendly").

My question is: is it worth my time or will you reject it basing on
debdiff size?

I can start with preparing 0.7.10 (released upstream in February) upload
to stable

[¹] http://sources.debian.net/src/sqlalchemy/latest/test
[²] http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/changelog/changelog_08.html
[³] http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/changelog/migration_08.html