Re: Release sprint results - team changes, auto-rm and arch status

Niels Thykier writes ("Release sprint results - team changes, auto-rm and arch status"):
> Default Urgency
> ===============
>
> We believe that it should be acceptable for most uploads to unstable
> to be uploaded with medium urgency, to reduce the delay for testing
> migrations.
>
> Therefore, we have requested [#730343] that the dch tool defaults to
> medium urgency. It should be clear that uploaders can (and should)
> override the urgency to low for changes they know are disruptive.
>
> For packages not in testing, the migration delay of 10 days will not
> be changed.
>
> [#730343] http://bugs.debian.org/730343

I think debian-changelog-mode.el doesn't dch to generate new entries,
but it itself ?  So you need to file a bug against dpkg-dev-el.

The setting appears to be implemented in debian-changelog-add-version
in the obvious (hardcoded) way.

Ian.